2010 will mark the start of my personal attempt at Project 10 Pan. This would seem like an absurd idea just a year ago. I love buying makeup. Actually, scratch that... I am addicted to buying makeup.
But there comes a point where you finally realize you have too much... and I am sad to say that I have come to that point. On most days, I am just left staring at my freaking stash of makeup and don't know what to pick anymore. To give you an idea of how much makeup I have, here's a video I made last year (?) of my stash. And I am sorry to report that it has grown since then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eic5cYuoLr0
So I have to start exercise some self-control. This is going to be painful. But hopefully I would be able to rediscover some old faves.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment