Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 1 with my Geo BC-102

And I wore them for over 12 hours.... I know I know. You are not supposed to wear them over 8 hours. But my eyes weren't dry or anything, so I am probably going to be ok.

The BC-102 were actually surprisingly comfortable to wear. I found that they were actually more comfortable than the Acuvue Colour... probably because the clear part in the centre is really wide and I never ran into the problem of the colour portion blocking/blurring my eyesight. I wore them to work today and didn't have any problem at all.

Of course, they are no where near as comfortable as the 1-day Acuvue, my HG. But they are still very very comfortable to wear.

As for the effect, it is very subtle. My eyes look a little more defined, a little bigger. But no crazy colour, no Damien-esq effect. So far, so good.

Now I want to order more to try...

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm wondering how could you wore them for 12 hours?! (⊙o⊙) I have pair of them too, and I wear them max for 6 hours, the my eyes are quite tired and red π_π well, everybody is different, so o∩_∩o

    ReplyDelete